Standard features of our outfitter tents include:
- 10 oz. cotton canvas off white or tan Flame Retardant (FR) treatment to CPAI-84 by Canvas Products Association International.
- Stove pipe ring 4″, 5″ or 6″ diameter with flap (ring located on 18″ x 18″ square design to withst and the extremely high temperatures associated with the use of a single wall stove pipe).
- Full-length ridge pole reinforcement with additional reinforcement at the gable ends.
- Eaves constructed of a double layer of canvas, double stitched.
- Non-wicking rope sewn into hems full length of tent peak and eaves. Rope ends hand sewn up end
- walls and down from peak.
- All grommets of the spur type allowing for a generous inside diameter of 9/16″ – non-rusting (eyelets hand set to accommodate various thickness of canvas).
- All guy ropes spliced into eave grommets (no rusting steel clamps or bull rings).
- Base of tent finished off with a generous 14″ sod cloth – moisture-resistant fabrene.
- Peg loops of 1″ nylon located 3’0″ on center + or -.
- Tie back door flap with a 12″ overlap typical door height 7’0″ – 7’6″.
- Guy rope sliders 7/8″ diameter wood.
- Double rope ties along peak approx. 16″-18″ On Center (OC)
- Web ties along peak (inside) to accommodate drying rail.
- Canvas carrying bag.
** STANDARD AND CUSTOM SIZES AVAILABLE
Further options for our outfitter tents include:
- Full netting door with heavy-duty zipper.
- 1/2 netting door with heavy-duty zipper.
- Screen window with zippered canvas flap.
- Screen window with zippered plastic and canvas flap.
- Common window size 20″ x 30″ wide; vent in back end wall for no windows models.
- Storage pouches.
- 2nd stove pipe rings.
- Tent fly adds extra insulation and helps repel rain and snow in extreme weather conditions.
- Logo / name stenciled on bag and tent; sewn in floor of 14 oz vinyl or canvas (reduces chance of theft).